Five Corn Mazes to Visit Near Seattle
The crisp air inspires all things fall as the leaves change and the tree fruit ripens. Some of the things locals seek out during the autumn are pumpkin patches, apple cider, fall festivals, and corn mazes. As you plan the rest of your fall festivities, consider visiting one of these local corn mazes to enjoy the beautiful weather and make some memories along the way!
Snohomish is conveniently located just 45 minutes north of Seattle and is home to several locally owned farms that offer fun, autumn-inspired activities for the whole family! Escape the hustle and bustle of city life for the day and bask in the beauty of the season while making memories along the way.
- Bob’s Corn and Pumpkin Farm welcomes guests to participate in various fall festivities, including a 12-acre corn maze, 16-acre sunflower patch, U-pick pumpkin patch, and Country Store. Try out your hand at Gem Mining and shoot the Apple Cannon, after that, you can race over to the Trike Track and ride down the giant indoor slides as evening approaches, cozy up at your own private fire pit with your friends and family. To purchase your tickets, visit their website ahead of time. A Platinum Pass gets you access to all of the attractions for $26.95 on weekdays and $31.95 on the weekends.
- Stocker Farms hosts its annual Fall Festival which offers over 30 attractions, ensuring there is something for everyone to enjoy. Wander through the Seattle Kraken themed corn maze, pick out the perfect carving pumpkin, and take advantage of the many photo ops at the Pumpkin Barn. There are endless options for fall activities, and the attractions offered can vary from weekdays to weekends. Not only will the entire gang love the Fall festival, but you can also feel good about supporting it too. The Fall Festival donates a portion of its profits to benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Washington and Alaska. You can purchase your ticket for $20.95 on the weekends online.
- Craven Farms is celebrating 40 years of operation, so the Fall Festival is extra special this year. Home to the original pumpkin patch of Snohomish Valley, Craven Farms also curated an Alice in Pumpkin Land themed corn maze this year. Beyond pumpkins and mazes, you can hop on the Cow Train Express to visit the Critters of Craven petting zoo. Then, play a game of mini golf before trying out Human Foosball. There’s a wide array of tasty snacks, ranging from funnel cakes and cheese curds to donuts and kettle corn. On the weekends you can have a delicious bowl of chili or chowder from the Cookhouse. An Everything Band will get you access to all the attractions for $22 on the weekends. You can buy your tickets at the gate when you arrive.
- Swans Trail Farms offers “fall fun for the whole family” with their pumpkin patch and petting farm. The corn maze takes a more unique, educational approach. The Washington State Corn Maze covers 12 acres of ground and has four and a half miles of trails to walk. Along the path, you can learn about hundreds of Washington State roads, towns, and landmarks! In addition to the evergreen corn maze, the Kid’s Play Area has 16 different attractions to choose from. From live duck races to hay rides, and barnyard sports to zip lines, there’s certainly fall fun for the whole family. Snag a bite to eat at the Brisket Corner and enjoy some fresh cider from the Food and Cider Mill before heading home. Purchase your tickets online, costing $18 for a weekend pass.
- Carpinito Brothers Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze are located just 25 minutes south of Seattle, making it a convenient, low-stress drive for even the littlest of travelers. Explore the 20-acre pumpkin patch and Alien Spaceship themed corn maze. After that, hit up the Farm Fun Yard to visit the farm animals, play in the corn pit, race rubber ducks, and practice your roping skills. Pack a picnic with you while you enjoy the afternoon. Admission prices vary based on which attractions you’d like to visit, all ticket information can be found on the Carpinito Brothers website.
Fall has been in full swing, but there is still time to get outside and soak up the warm sun, crisp air, and fragrant aromas of fall by visiting a local corn maze near you. Make memories with your family and friends, go on a fun date, or simply seek out a few delicious treats to take home - there is undoubtedly something for everyone to enjoy.