Cherry Almond Coffee Cake
- Complexity: Medium
- Srv: 12
- Total Time: 45 min
- By: Boots
- 2 2/3 c granulated sugar
- 4 2/3 c gluten free blend (make sure it includes xanthin gum, or add 1 t)
- 1 1/3 t baking soda
- pinch salt
- pinch cardamom
- 2 2/3 c water
- 3/4c plus 2 T oil
- 1 1/2 T cider vinegar
- 2 c cherries (pitted and sliced)
- 1 c sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Measure all dry into a bowl and combine.
- Measure all wet into a pitcher/bowl and combine.
- Pour wet into dry. Whisk until combined.
- Half Sheet Pan (approx 13 x 18) sprayed with cooking spray or greased with your choice of oil
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cherries and then almonds over the batter.
- Bake 20-30 mins until top feels dry to the touch.