- Complexity: Easy
- Srv: 4
- Total Time: 30 min
- By: Meesha
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- Grilled zucchini in olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs harissa paste
- Handful microgreens
- Sea salt
- 2 tsp toasted cumin
- 2 tbs preserved lemon chopped
- Fresh mint chopped
- Spoon the yogurt first in a bowl mixed with harissa.
- Then mix the chickpeas with preserved lemon, Aleppo, mint, and sea salt.
- Carefully put the chickpeas on top of yogurt.
- Layer the grilled zucchini around chickpeas.
- Sprinkle cumin, sea salt, and Aleppo on top.
- Garnish with microgreens.