Boss Hog Pizza
- Complexity: Medium
- Srv: 8
- Total Time: 30 min
- By: Spark Pizza
Pure Country Pork Belly [Brine the pork belly and add garlic, rosemary, chili flakes. Roll it up and let it dry for a day.]
- Using pre-made pizza dough, spread it out and thin with fingers to desired thickness. (Doing this over a scattering of cornmeal is easier)
- Add garlic puree to the top of the dough. Then top with chili flakes and mozzarella.
- Add artichokes (braised in white wine, water, champagne vinegar, basil and garlic and smoked if preferable).
- Top with Porketta slices. Sprinkle with grana cheese.
- Cook a few minutes in a 500 degree oven (until dough is cooked through).
- Top with baby kale, fresh basil pesto and cornflowers for color.