Mushroom Brie Burger
- Complexity: Medium
- Srv: 4
- Total Time: 2 hrs
- By: Beardslee Public House
- 4 Potato Burger Buns
- 4 6oz Fresh Burger Patty
- 4 Tbsp Burger Baste (recipe below)
- 8 Tbsp Truffle Mayo (recipe below)
- 1 cup Mushrooms (Sautéed)
- 1/2 oz Arugula - baby
- 1 oz Brie Cheese - sliced 1/4"
- Butter bun and place on flat top grill. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Meanwhile, place the burger patty on the flat top or sauté pan and baste the top with 1 tsp. burger baste. Let cook for 1 ó -2 minutes. Also place the mushrooms on flat top or sauté pan to heat.
- Turn the patty over and baste with 1 tsp. of burger baste. Let patty cook until an internal temperature of 155° is achieved and maintained for 12 seconds.
- Remove the bun from flat top and spread each half with 1 Tbsp. of truffle mayo. Assemble burger by placing burger patty on the bottom bun, top with brie slices, then mushrooms, and arugula.
- Close burger with the top bun. Hold together with bamboo pick. Serve.
- 1 1/2 tsp Truffle Infused Oil
- 2 Cups
- Mix all ingredients together and mix until completely combined. Place into a separate container and store refrigerated until needed.
- 3/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Garlic - granulated
- 2 tsp Sugar
- Combine and bring all ingredients to a simmer in a sauce pot over a medium-high heat.
- Cool, transfer and store refrigerated until needed.
Cooking burger patty to 155° internally and maintaining that temperature for 12 seconds, will ensure that if E. Coli 0157:H7 bacteria, if present, will be destroyed.