Risotto Alla Zucca
- Complexity: Easy
- Srv: 4
- Total Time: 30 min
- By: Osteria La Spiga
- Chop large onion, place in pot on stove (medium heat). Add clove of garlic cut in half. Add ½ cup of chicken stock. Grate one medium sized zucchini
- Season two zucchini blossoms with salt, garlic clove and olive oil
- Once onions are soft/translucent, add grated zucchini to pot mixture
- Add pinch of salt
- Remove half of zucchini mixture from pot (place in bowl). Stir one cup of rice into pot and cook for roughly 30 seconds (stir continuously). Add 1.5 cups of chicken stock, a little at a time. Add zucchini mixture from bowl into pot. Add ½ cup of crushed tomato seasoned with basil. Add zucchini blossoms.
- Once rice is fully cooked turn heat off the burner. Add butter and parmesan cheese to taste.
- Add basil leaf garnish