● 12 oz hand-cut, double-fried fries.
● 4 oz Kalua pork - Hawai'ian-style braised, pulled pork
● 1 oz Kimchi sauce - a blend of Korean spices, kimchi, sesame oil, and garlic
● 1 oz Mayo - preferably Japanese-style
● 1 sunny-side up egg (or two!)
● 2 Tbs. Green onions
● 1. Tbs. Furikake - Japanese seaweed sprinkles
Cover pork in garlic, ginger, bay leaves, liquid smoke-quier and hawaiian sea salt.
Wrap the pork tightly in banana leaves or tea leaves to keep the moisture.
Then put it in a tray, cover with foil and slow roast it at 250 degrees for 4 to 5 hours.
Assemble Aloha Fries:
Double blanche the fries to get them really crispy.
Top fries with the kalua pork, Kimchi sauce, Japanese Mayo, a sunny-side up egg, green onions and furikake. Enjoy!