- Complexity: Medium
- Srv: 8
- Total Time: 45 min
- 1 bag frozen fries
- 1 tbl pepper
- 1 tbl salt
- Bake fries at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Once fries are done, toss with salt and pepper.
Ribeye Pepper Gravy
- 1 c butter
- 1/2 gallon + 3 c milk
- 1 tbl + 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbl + 1 tsp salt
- 1 12 oz ribeye steak, diced
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 tbl + 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbl + 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1 tbl chicken base
- Melt butter in soup pot, then add flour to form a roux.
- Cook roux for 3-5 minutes and begin to slowly add the milk.
- Bring to a simmer and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk constantly to get out any flour clumps.
- Cook Ribeye meat in a sauté pan, once cooked, set some aside to top the poutine with and then add the rest to the gravy.
Green Onion Garnish Curls
- 12 green onions, sliced at sharp bias
- 1 c ice
- 2 c water
- Make green onion garnish by slicing the onions at a sharp bias and then placing them in ice water bath. Let sit until ready you are to plate (the longer they sit, the curlier they become)
- To Plate: Place fries in bowl and pour ribeye gravy over top. Garnish with ribeye pieces and onion curls.