Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Srv: 8
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Russet potatoes are blended with roasted garlic, butter, and milk. This recipe is standard.
- 1 medium head garlic (6 Cloves)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drizzle garlic with olive oil, cover in aluminum foil and then bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop. Stir in butter, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the garlic from the oven, and cut it in half. Squeeze the softened cloves into the potatoes. Blend potatoes with an electric mixer until desired consistency is achieved.